IFLR's third annual Indonesia Forum brings together industry experts from banks, companies, funds and law firms to examine the most important Indonesian legal issues and challenges through a series of panel discussions.
· Everyone is talking about Indonesia at the moment. The country has ample natural resources: minerals, metals and coal, so mining opportunities are huge; oil and gas, power plants and renewable energy all remain strong areas.
· The country has fared very well through the recession and it’s a growing Asian economy.
· There are many pieces of legislation that have recently been passed or are in the process of being introduced so there is a lot to learn about from a lawyer’s perspective.
· The current regime is more open to foreign investment than in the past and the government are making moves to lessen what has been known internationally as a country where you can expect corrupt practices.
What can you expect at the forum?
· Top industry speakers sharing their thoughts on doing business in Indonesia
· A breakdown of what new and amended legislation means for your practice
Registration is required. Please click here or go to www.iflr.com/indonesia12 to complete the online booking form.